Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Filming week 1

So we had several bumps in the road. I won't make any excuses. Many of the things that cropped up were simply a lack of foresight on my part... especially since this is such a long script, and the shots need to be so involved. I'm crossing my fingers that this next weekend will go a little more smoothly, but all I can do is cross my fingers, organize everything I can, and do the best I possibly can. The location we have is actually a lot more spacious (and beautiful) than I had originally thought. Which is awesome! Every time I see the full room in the sunlight, it makes me want to do a wide shot.

Anyway, this coming week on Saturday (and the beginning of Sunday if necessary) is Chris's close-up shots (which I'm going to cut down to the essentials in the interest of time), the wider shots, the fight scene, and the beginning and ending scenes.

On Sunday Evening, I'm going to film the Secretary's and Clare's scenes. I expect those to go quickly and smoothly.

Rough Sketch from two small scenes

First Sketch For 2 Small Scenes Cinema Project from Celia Mitchell on Vimeo.



This is a very rough sketch that I did of 2 very small scenes. Since most of the footage I have right now is from one person's point of view, or close-up, it's kind of impossible to put together any of the other clips...

No comments:

Post a Comment