Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Final Update

So here it is... the final project update. I probably should mention that all the artist lectures are on my dynamic imaging blog. That being said, the project is finally done.

Elimination State from Celia Mitchell on Vimeo.



I put a lot of work into this piece, and regardless of the little tweaks and such i had to deal with along the way, I'm proud of the way it came out. I registered it on Withoutabox.com, and made it both in build folder and DVD form for the final. If there was one regret about this film it was that I wish I had A) gotten more footage and B) hand more time to film in the location so that the lighting wouldn't have been such a pain. Still, given that, the post-production work, I believe it came out rather nice. I'm happy to call it a finished piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment